Pages

Friday 27 May 2011

Hope and confidence in troubled times

Reading my Wordlive bible reading I was a word for myself and my friends.

Job 4
 3 Think how you have instructed many,
       how you have strengthened feeble hands.
 4 Your words have supported those who stumbled;
       you have strengthened faltering knees.
 5 But now trouble comes to you, and you are discouraged;
       it strikes you, and you are dismayed.
 6 Should not your piety be your confidence
       and your blameless ways your hope?
 7 "Consider now: Who, being innocent, has ever perished?
       Where were the upright ever destroyed?

In confidence that we have instructed and supported many feeble and faltering ones I am taking these words to support me through the current troubled times and give hope for us moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...