Pages

Monday 30 May 2011

Hear it on Sunday, use it on Monday?

I just started looking at blogs. I found an amazing online community of Christian women, posting about their faith. Some in beautiful poetry. And how amazing is" hear it on Sunday, use it on Monday" by Michelle at http://nebraskagraceful.blogspot.com/

My pastor spoke on Scripture Union on Sunday - on a fifth Sunday we learn about mission. The thing that really spoke to me in the service were the words from the Timothy Dudley-Smith hymn
"Self on the cross and Christ upon the throne"
Did you know that " Lord, for the years your love has kept and guided," was written for the Scripture union? Its a great hymn and this week I'll be mostly trying to to live up to this last verse

Lord for ourselves; in living power remake us-
self on the cross, and Christ upon the throne,
past put behind us, for the future take us:
Lord of our lives, to live for Christ alone.

And thanks to all the ladies I'm following for their inspiration. You're supporting me without even knowing I exist. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...